We help people to Think. Feel. Perform. Better.
By combining a deep understanding of human behaviour, psychological research, practical business acumen and innovative thinking. We understand Human Behaviour. Human Performance. Human Motivation. Human Potential. Human Wellbeing. Human Psychology.
Just a month ago, the HP team were excited about launching our new business – Future Thinc. Digital and IRL services to help you and your organisation realise human potential, build resilience and support mental health. And then the world changed. A lot. The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the way we live, including the way we work. This is a new normal, a different way of operating. What is the path to the next normal?
As mental health professionals, we understand the impact of this pandemic on you, your employees and organisation, both now and into the future. In an unprecedented time for Australian workers and businesses, we have combined the expertise of our clinical team to pivot services to support you and your workplace during this challenging time however we can.
Our training approach always combines an understanding of people and psychology with a pragmatic business focus. We use experienced consultants who can think on their feet. We don’t believe in using “off the shelf” packages, following management fads for the sake of it, running “feel good’ programs that aren’t designed to change long term behaviour or non-scientifically validated content.
All of our individual training shells can be customised to suit your organisations needs and can be accessed as virtual interactive sessions of platforms such as Teams or Zoom.
We provide training to organisations, informing employees about prevention of mental health injuries and illnesses, as well as training in mental health first aid,and wellbeing and resilience.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the initial assistance given to an individual with a mental health problem before medical treatment can be obtained. It is the help provided to an individual developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis. The first aid is given until appropriate professional treatment is received or until the crisis resolves. Delivered by nb&a group's accredited Master MHFA Instructor, this course aims to educate participants on the signs and symptons of mental health problems or a mental health crisis, where and how to get help and what sort of help has been shown by research to be effective.
- Workforce Wellbeing and Resilience Training teaches participamts a set of resources and skills that promote effective problem solving, adaptability, positive coping, self regulation and social support. The course focuses on:
- components of PERMA+ (Positive emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment plus Optimism, Resilience, Physical Activity, Nutrition and Sleep), which serve as the building blocks for wellbeing
- research behind building resilience with interactive activities
- concrete research-based resilience building skills which participants can begin using immediately.
Contact us for more information or to schedule training for your organisation.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Procare Group are able to deliver and assess nationally recognised qualifications and units of competency that are on our scope. Therefore, not only does Procare Group provide valuable and informative training sessions but are also able to issue nationally recognised certificates and statements of attainment for the competent completion of nationally recognised training.
Procare are pleased to be recognised as an accredited provider of Mental Health First Aid. Procare is able to provide small, focussed sessions, or a larger group training to suit your specific needs.
Procare are also able to use their expert Psychological team to construct a bespoke training solution to meet any of your mental health needs.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | email@example.com
Hywel Williams – National RTO Manager
0429 236 390 | firstname.lastname@example.org