Konekt is a publicly listed Australian company and the largest private sector provider of workplace health solutions.
Konekt operates in every state and territory within Australia, with over 40 branches and 400 staff nationally. With offices in all capital cities and extensive regional centre coverage throughout Australia, Konekt has the expertise and reach to service large national organisations with multi-site needs.
Konekt provide a holistic approach to managing workplace health solutions through an innovative and tailored approach with the sole aim of reducing costs, improving processes and removing inefficiencies.
Konekt manages all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including:
• finding the right person – physically and psychologically
• keeping them safe and well
• responding to an incident
• returning the individual to the workplace
• redeploying if unable to return to their usual workplace
Leveraging off our integrated service model, Konekt provides our large corporate clients a seamless interface for managing workplace health across the entire employee lifecycle. By doing so we ensure the individual is safe and productive and the employer is profitable and productive.
Konekt specialises in the following service areas:
Occupational Health and Safety Services
Job Placement Services
Containment of Workers’ Compensation costs and OHS liability
Konekt Contact Details
Ph: 08 8130 0222
Lawson Risk Management Services is a South Australian owned and operated enterprise. We’re the largest provider of service to the South Australian Self Insurance community with a loyal and growing customer base. We specialise in all things related to injury management and work health safety, including: end to end claims management support; accounts payable services; third party claims advocacy; injury management systems audits; work health and safety audits; claim file audits; self-insurance feasibility and transition; policy and procedure improvement; business process and system improvement; and, facilitation of tailored training programs.
For further information or advice please contact our Managing Director, Jared Simes or WHS Risk and Compliance Manager, Trudy McKechnie.
Pinnacle is the leading provider of tailored injury prevention and wellbeing programs. Established in 2000 by Cris Wehr, we assist organisations to create a work environment that keeps their employees safe, healthy and happy.
We base our service delivery on four key principles: Pride, Passion, Integrity and Excellence.
We work with organisations who are serious about safety. These range from small businesses to large corporates and are spread across many sectors and industries.
We strongly believe in developing a partnership approach with our clients in order to deliver tangible, high quality outcomes that reap benefits for the organisation and their employees.
Our services include:
Risk Management (Risk Assessments, Action Plans, Technique Prompts, Job Dictionaries)
Manual Handling Training (Manufacturing / Industrial, Healthcare, Office Based)
Office Based Services (Assessments, Training, Ergonomic Software Program)
Wellness Programs (Health Screening, Education Workshops, Functional Job Matching, Targeted Exercise Programs)
We invite you to visit our website www.pinnaclewc.com.au for further information regarding our extensive services.
Procare is a nationally approved return to work and workplace rehabilitation provider, with over 200 return to work and allied health experts across Australia. We have a proven track record delivering tailored and effective services to promote recovery and maximise health and return to work outcomes.
We offer a full scope of rehabilitation services, including:
- Early Intervention programs to quickly address and manage injuries, including ergonomic assessments, psychological support and tailored Early Intervention Programs;
- Resilience and tailored Psychological services, by our expert team including registered psychologists;
- Same and New Employer return to work programs, facilitating return to pre-injury duties or new suitable employment;
- Functional and vocational assessments, to facilitate identification of capacity and suitable employment;
- Career transition, coaching & job seeking, to facilitate real and meaningful return to new suitable employment;
- Tailored wellness programs to prevent injury, building healthy and productive workplaces;
- Bespoke employer services including Job Dictionaries, Pre-Employment Assessments, Training, Outsourced Return to Work Coordination and Online Injury Management solutions.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Nathan McLeod - South Australian Account Manager
0499 118 928 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | email@example.com