EML is Australia’s work injury specialist: returning people to work has been our core business for 110 years. We’re Australian owned, with over 2,400 employees committed to helping people get their lives back.
As a mutual, our difference is our reinvestment of profits to fund tools and resources to help employers create safer workplaces. Since 2012, we have provided $73M to fund a range of programs, research and training.
Our services are designed to help improve return-to-work outcomes, reduce risk, contain costs and ease the burden of self-insurance administrative requirements. By developing a thorough understanding of your business, we optimise existing frameworks and creating tailored solutions that flex with businesses.
We provide individualised self-insurance plans that will deliver:
- Improved readiness through regulator pre-planning audits
- Compliant regulator reporting
- Improved worker outcomes via early interventions and considered claims management
- Purpose-built Information Technology platforms
- Outcome-driven work, health and safety programs
- Regulator-focused license and insurance consolidation services
- Specialist workers insurance labour hire solutions
- Business insights through performance & liability management monitoring
Whether you are about to start the self-insurance journey or simply want to enhance the performance of your existing plan, talk to EML today about tapping into our core business — so you can devote more time to your own.
For further information please contact our National Self Insurance Business Development Manager, Mike Duncan (0435324054; email@example.com) or Trent Churchill our Lead National Business Development Manager (0434754077; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gallagher Bassett Services
Gallagher Bassett Services is a national specialist consultancy dealing with the management of workers’ compensation, OH&S and human resources. Our services include national system audits, performance standards audits, systems development, specialist claims advice, leave replacement, third party claims administration and training. Further information is available via our website http://www.gallagherbassett.com.au or alternatively call our office on 08 8357 2655.
Konekt is a publicly listed Australian company and the largest private sector provider of workplace health solutions.
Konekt operates in every state and territory within Australia, with over 40 branches and 400 staff nationally. With offices in all capital cities and extensive regional centre coverage throughout Australia, Konekt has the expertise and reach to service large national organisations with multi-site needs.
Konekt provide a holistic approach to managing workplace health solutions through an innovative and tailored approach with the sole aim of reducing costs, improving processes and removing inefficiencies.
Konekt manages all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including:
• finding the right person – physically and psychologically
• keeping them safe and well
• responding to an incident
• returning the individual to the workplace
• redeploying if unable to return to their usual workplace
Leveraging off our integrated service model, Konekt provides our large corporate clients a seamless interface for managing workplace health across the entire employee lifecycle. By doing so we ensure the individual is safe and productive and the employer is profitable and productive.
Konekt specialises in the following service areas:
Occupational Health and Safety Services
Job Placement Services
Containment of Workers’ Compensation costs and OHS liability
Konekt Contact Details
Ph: 08 8130 0222
Lawson Risk Management Services is a South Australian owned and operated enterprise. We’re the largest provider of service to the South Australian Self Insurance community with a loyal and growing customer base. We specialise in all things related to injury management and work health safety, including: end to end claims management support; accounts payable services; third party claims advocacy; injury management systems audits; work health and safety audits; claim file audits; self-insurance feasibility and transition; policy and procedure improvement; business process and system improvement; and, facilitation of tailored training programs.
For further information or advice please contact our Managing Director, Jared Simes.
Lockton - specialises in providing contemporary Injury Prevention and Injury Management systems. We focus our service effort and products on the key elements which drive the overall prevention and compensation issues. Lockton can analyse your business, its prevention and compensation requirements and offer advice and develop solutions that reflect your needs. Our principal objective is to provide long term solutions that will assist an organisation to cost effectively and consistently manage both Injury Prevention and Injury Management, as well as give responsible personnel the skills to control internal systems as a normal aspect of daily business operation.
For further information or assistance, please contact :
Injury & Claims Management Specialist
Lockton Companies Australia
Mobile 0427 603 030
Procare is a nationally approved return to work and workplace rehabilitation provider, with over 200 return to work and allied health experts across Australia. We have a proven track record delivering tailored and effective services to promote recovery and maximise health and return to work outcomes.
We offer a full scope of rehabilitation services, including:
- Early Intervention programs to quickly address and manage injuries, including ergonomic assessments, psychological support and tailored Early Intervention Programs;
- Resilience and tailored Psychological services, by our expert team including registered psychologists;
- Same and New Employer return to work programs, facilitating return to pre-injury duties or new suitable employment;
- Functional and vocational assessments, to facilitate identification of capacity and suitable employment;
- Career transition, coaching & job seeking, to facilitate real and meaningful return to new suitable employment;
- Tailored wellness programs to prevent injury, building healthy and productive workplaces;
- Bespoke employer services including Job Dictionaries, Pre-Employment Assessments, Training, Outsourced Return to Work Coordination and Online Injury Management solutions.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Nathan McLeod - South Australian Account Manager
0499 118 928 | email@example.com
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Recovery Partners are your experts in safety, wellbeing and rehabilitation. We will help your business reduce the human and financial costs of worker injuries and illnesses. We are proud of the comprehensive services we successfully deliver to thousands of Australian businesses and workers.
We operate in every state and territory in Australia.
We believe prevention is better than cure and are proactive in our support.
Recovery Partners provides end-to-end support for employers and employees:
- Psychological and physical assessments to employ the right people
- Keeping employees happy and healthy
- 24 hour availability for incident response
- Return to work coordination
- Vocational support when required
We specialise in the following areas:
- Pre-employment assessments
- Workplace rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Psychological services
- Mental Health Screening
- Awareness Building through training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Organisational psychology services
- Job Task Analysis
- Safety Partnership Program
- Outsource OHS/RTW
For more information, please contact:
Hayley Davies – Team Leader South Australia
Phone 0405 320 648 or email email@example.com
Chi Ly – General Manager Safety, Victoria & South Australia
Phone 0437 870 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at https://www.rrp.com.au/
Rehab Management is an award winning national occupational rehabilitation provider with a team of multidisciplinary allied health professionals operating in all states and territories. Our team, consisting of 250+ consultants, delivers end-to-end services from risk mitigation services, injury prevention services, early-intervention services, return to work services, and redeployment services.
Rehab Management provides the following Injury Management services:
- Tailored pre-employment functional assessments developed in collaboration with employers to ensure assessments are efficient, accurate, and value for money
- Early intervention services to ensure employees remain engaged in the workplace and reduce loss time injuries
- Tailored training packages delivered by experienced clinicians (in-person and virtual)
- Ergonomic Assessment services including new office sweeps, Ergonomic Checklists, Comprehensive Assessments, in-office, virtual and vehicle
- Adjustment to Injury Counselling and Vocational Counselling
- Redeployment services including Resume Development, Job Profiles, Interview Techniques, etc.
- Tailored Health Coaching with our award winning MyDirection service
- Experienced physical and psychological consultants to expedite return to work claims and ensure employees remain productive and health back at work
For additional information, please contact:
Dominik Nalecz – Corporate Partnerships Manager
0439 250 569
Strategic Occupational Solutions (SOS)
Strategic Occupational Solutions (SOS)
Strategic Occupational Solutions (‘SOS’) provides a continuum of servicing aimed at assessment, recommendation and implementation to address barriers in the workplace. SOS can be utilised as an early intervention tool, or to assist with entrenched claims or finalising long term issues.
Our point of difference is that the SOS team offer peer support, with a recognition that best results are achieved with a collaborative approach. The SOS team will provide ‘the right service at the right time’ and to achieve this, will liaise and undertake medical case conferencing with each other and treating doctors and specialists in order to progress claims and achieve return to work outcomes.
MOVE has partnered with medical experts to provide a specialist multidisciplinary team approach to provide strategic solutions to occupational health issues & injury. Given our years of combined experience in injury management, mental health, vocational rehabilitation and occupational medicine, we can provide creative solutions specialising in:
- Crisis Assessment
- Complex & long-term workers’ compensation claims
- Psychological injury management
- Early Intervention for both compensable and non-compensable injuries
A wide range of metropolitan and regional assistance with tailored solutions can be provided by our team.
For more details, please contact Lisa (State Manager SA):
MOVE Injury & Disability Support
Phone: + 61 8 8351 8077
Mobile: 0448 808 716