The Recovre Group understands and appreciates the diverse challenges faced by private sector organisations who have elected to self insure their workers’ compensation. As a national provider of workplace rehabilitation services, we are dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of integrated solutions for today’s workers’ compensation market
– from prevention through to recovery.
As a wholly owned Australian company, we bring to self insurers over 20 years workers’ compensation experience across a range of industries and sectors. We have national coverage with offices in 29 metropolitan and regional locations.
To help reduce the cost and disruption caused by incidents, injury or illness and to maximise the productivity of your workforce, we have developed a range of integrated services specifically designed with your business performance drivers in mind.
Our expertise incorporates tailoring solutions across workplace rehabilitation, occupational health risk management, career redeployment, 24/7 incident management, tail claim management, specialist medical opinions, pre-employment medicals and corporate health programs. Firstly, we address health promotion and the prevention of injury and illness through corporate health programs, pre-employment screening, occupational health risk management and preventative training packages.
Secondly, we provide expert advice and direction in the golden hours immediately after incidents occur through our Rapid Injury Assist Program.
Thirdly, we provide professional guidance throughout the recovery process to help minimise lost time, maximise productivity and expedite a recovery to full health for your employee.
Our people are our key asset.
The Recovre Group’s services are delivered by a team of specialist professionals with a wealth of experience. Our evidence-based products provide innovative and market-driven programs that deliver best practice prevention and injury management outcomes. The Recovre Group’s goal is simple:
We deliver rapid, cost-effective and sustainable integrated return-to-work solutions that increase the productivity and performance outcomes for our partners.
- OH&S Consulting and Risk Management Empowers businesses to reduce the duration and costs of workers’ compensation claims and premiums.
- Advisory Services Provides workplace health management services including on-site injury management, OH&S and ergonomic advisors, and return to work co-ordinators.
- Organisational Psychological Services Training and consultancy services to prevent injury and improve individual and organisational wellbeing, culture and leadership performance.
- Corporate Health and Wellness Assists organisations and their employees adopt a culture of health and well-being awareness.
- Selecting the right people With pre-employment medical and psychological assessments you get the right person the first time.
- Training As a Registered Training Organisation, we can improve productivity, while minimising risk and meeting jurisdictional legal requirements.
- Fitness for Duty Medicals Avoid compensable or non compensable injuries by ensuring employees are fit for the duties they perform.
- Rapid Injury Assist A 24/7 risk solution. A fully integrated incident and injury management program from point of notification, to claims triage, engagement of treatment stakeholders and injury management intervention.
- Employee Assistance Program - A comprehensive employee support service to maximise employee wellbeing and productivity.
- Critical Incident Debriefing - Professional 24/7 Counselling.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Interpretation and Management
- Assessment Specialists - Our QuickStart services ensure expert specialist assessments within days of referral.
- Early Intervention Workplace Rehabilitation Specialist services aimed at successfully returning workers back to their pre-injury employment position.
- Career Redeployment Service - Innovative employment programs to assist workers move to an alternative workplace and career.
- Psychological Assessment and Treatment services Innovative assessment, treatment and early intervention programs designed to minimise the financial and human cost of psychological injuries. Upgrade Program* Intensive four week program (individual or group based) that can significantly reduce long tail claim liability.
- Complex Case Management* - Designed to identify and address barriers to achieving a sustainable return to work.
- Long Term (Tail) Claims Management* Specialist team of health and employment specialists delivering a ‘total tail solution’.
- Identifying ‘hot spots’ in your claims portfolio to develop a streamlined approach to deliver results. We share the risk by including targeted outcome based payment models.
- Specialist Medical Opinions - Medical Legal Opinions is one of Australia’s leading providers of clear, impartial and decisive expert opinions.
*These services are currently being developed in some states.
Level 1, 148 Frome Street, ADELAIDE SA 5001
Contact: Briony Freda, Business Manager SA & NT
Phone: (08) 8235 6177
Fax: (08) 8235 6183
Procare is an integrated insurance solutions provider of health & wellbeing, insurance and risk solutions. We’re here to help.
Our services include:
• Health, Wellbeing and Injury Management
• Claims and Risk
• Loss Adjusting
• Training (RTO)
• Online Solutions
Established in SA since 2015, our growing and experienced team works in partnership to deliver results and self-insurance solutions for SISA members. We focus on innovation and high value outcomes, whilst retaining a small company feel – flexibility, commitment and genuine customer service. We value each and every customer. Since our start-up in 1998, we’ve grown to become a national provider with over 200 consultants nationwide, operating at over 45 locations in every State and Territory.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Nathan McLeod - South Australian Account Manager
0499 118 928 | email@example.com
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawson Risk Management Services is a South Australian owned and operated enterprise. We’re the largest provider of service to the South Australian Self Insurance community with a loyal and growing customer base. We specialise in all things related to injury management and work health safety, including: end to end claims management support; accounts payable services; third party claims advocacy; injury management systems audits; work health and safety audits; claim file audits; self-insurance feasibility and transition; policy and procedure improvement; business process and system improvement; and, facilitation of tailored training programs.
For further information or advice please contact our Managing Director, Jared Simes.
Recovery Partners are your experts in safety, wellbeing and rehabilitation. We will help your business reduce the human and financial costs of worker injuries and illnesses. We are proud of the comprehensive services we successfully deliver to thousands of Australian businesses and workers.
We operate in every state and territory in Australia and believe prevention is better than cure.
Recovery Partners provides end-to-end support for employers and employees.
Our services include:
- Return to Work Coordination
- Outsourcing WHS
- Workplace rehabilitation
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation assessments
- Safety Partnership Program
- Safety consultancy, including audits and gap analysis
- Training courses
- Manual Handling (SafeMoves)
- Fire and Emergency
- Health and Safety
- Many more!
- Physical and psychological pre-employment health assessments
- Injury and Absentee Reporting Centre
- Job Task Analysis
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- SafeMinds (Mental Health Awareness Training)
- Employee Assistance Program
Safe and healthy workplaces are more productive, have less staff turnover and absenteeism, and overall a more positive culture. This all means better return on investment for you.
For more information, please contact:
Hayley Davies – Team Leader South Australia
Phone 0405 320 648 or email email@example.com
Chi Ly – General Manager Safety, Victoria & South Australia
Phone 0437 870 190 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at https://www.rrp.com.au/
EML is Australia’s work injury specialist: returning people to work has been our core business for 110 years. We’re Australian owned, with over 2,400 employees committed to helping people get their lives back.
As a mutual, our difference is our reinvestment of profits to fund tools and resources to help employers create safer workplaces. Since 2012, we have provided $73M to fund a range of programs, research and training.
Our services are designed to help improve return-to-work outcomes, reduce risk, contain costs and ease the burden of self-insurance administrative requirements. By developing a thorough understanding of your business, we optimise existing frameworks and creating tailored solutions that flex with businesses.
We provide individualised self-insurance plans that will deliver:
- Improved readiness through regulator pre-planning audits
- Compliant regulator reporting
- Improved worker outcomes via early interventions and considered claims management
- Purpose-built Information Technology platforms
- Outcome-driven work, health and safety programs
- Regulator-focused license and insurance consolidation services
- Specialist workers insurance labour hire solutions
- Business insights through performance & liability management monitoring
Whether you are about to start the self-insurance journey or simply want to enhance the performance of your existing plan, talk to EML today about tapping into our core business — so you can devote more time to your own.
For further information please contact our National Self Insurance Business Development Manager, Mike Duncan (0435324054; email@example.com) or Trent Churchill our Lead National Business Development Manager (0434754077; firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Local Government Association Workers Compensation Scheme (LGAWCS) is one of the largest and most experienced group self-insurance schemes in South Australia. JLT Risk Solutions has been successfully leading and managing the LGAWCS since 1986, delivering the full suite of workers compensation services to the entire Local Government sector (i.e., Councils and other Local Government bodies) and managing the claims of more than 30,000 workers since this time.
Since 1986, our service approach has achieved a consistent annual return to work rate of more than 90% of injured workers returning to durable pre-injury employment within the first 12 months of the claim, and with overall cost savings of more than $304 million for the local government sector.
JLT Risk Solutions has a 30 year history of assisting other organisations attain and maintain their self-insurance registration as well as building highly customised workers compensation systems.
Here is a link to our brochure to learn more about our results and services.
Please contact Matt Barton, Manager – Injury Management to discuss further details.