Back Self Insurance Services
The Recovre Group understands and appreciates the diverse challenges faced by private sector organisations who have elected to self insure their workers’ compensation. As a national provider of workplace rehabilitation services, we are dedicated to delivering a comprehensive range of integrated solutions for today’s workers’ compensation market
– from prevention through to recovery.
As a wholly owned Australian company, we bring to self insurers over 20 years workers’ compensation experience across a range of industries and sectors. We have national coverage with offices in 29 metropolitan and regional locations.
To help reduce the cost and disruption caused by incidents, injury or illness and to maximise the productivity of your workforce, we have developed a range of integrated services specifically designed with your business performance drivers in mind.
Our expertise incorporates tailoring solutions across workplace rehabilitation, occupational health risk management, career redeployment, 24/7 incident management, tail claim management, specialist medical opinions, pre-employment medicals and corporate health programs. Firstly, we address health promotion and the prevention of injury and illness through corporate health programs, pre-employment screening, occupational health risk management and preventative training packages.
Secondly, we provide expert advice and direction in the golden hours immediately after incidents occur through our Rapid Injury Assist Program.
Thirdly, we provide professional guidance throughout the recovery process to help minimise lost time, maximise productivity and expedite a recovery to full health for your employee.
Our people are our key asset.
The Recovre Group’s services are delivered by a team of specialist professionals with a wealth of experience. Our evidence-based products provide innovative and market-driven programs that deliver best practice prevention and injury management outcomes. The Recovre Group’s goal is simple:
We deliver rapid, cost-effective and sustainable integrated return-to-work solutions that increase the productivity and performance outcomes for our partners.
- OH&S Consulting and Risk Management Empowers businesses to reduce the duration and costs of workers’ compensation claims and premiums.
- Advisory Services Provides workplace health management services including on-site injury management, OH&S and ergonomic advisors, and return to work co-ordinators.
- Organisational Psychological Services Training and consultancy services to prevent injury and improve individual and organisational wellbeing, culture and leadership performance.
- Corporate Health and Wellness Assists organisations and their employees adopt a culture of health and well-being awareness.
- Selecting the right people With pre-employment medical and psychological assessments you get the right person the first time.
- Training As a Registered Training Organisation, we can improve productivity, while minimising risk and meeting jurisdictional legal requirements.
- Fitness for Duty Medicals Avoid compensable or non compensable injuries by ensuring employees are fit for the duties they perform.
- Rapid Injury Assist A 24/7 risk solution. A fully integrated incident and injury management program from point of notification, to claims triage, engagement of treatment stakeholders and injury management intervention.
- Employee Assistance Program - A comprehensive employee support service to maximise employee wellbeing and productivity.
- Critical Incident Debriefing - Professional 24/7 Counselling.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Interpretation and Management
- Assessment Specialists - Our QuickStart services ensure expert specialist assessments within days of referral.
- Early Intervention Workplace Rehabilitation Specialist services aimed at successfully returning workers back to their pre-injury employment position.
- Career Redeployment Service - Innovative employment programs to assist workers move to an alternative workplace and career.
- Psychological Assessment and Treatment services Innovative assessment, treatment and early intervention programs designed to minimise the financial and human cost of psychological injuries. Upgrade Program* Intensive four week program (individual or group based) that can significantly reduce long tail claim liability.
- Complex Case Management* - Designed to identify and address barriers to achieving a sustainable return to work.
- Long Term (Tail) Claims Management* Specialist team of health and employment specialists delivering a ‘total tail solution’.
- Identifying ‘hot spots’ in your claims portfolio to develop a streamlined approach to deliver results. We share the risk by including targeted outcome based payment models.
- Specialist Medical Opinions - Medical Legal Opinions is one of Australia’s leading providers of clear, impartial and decisive expert opinions.
*These services are currently being developed in some states.
Level 1, 148 Frome Street, ADELAIDE SA 5001
Contact: Briony Freda, Business Manager SA & NT
Phone: (08) 8235 6177
Fax: (08) 8235 6183