Claims & Injury Management Specialist
Claims & Injury Management Specialist
- Remote work opportunity, must be based in South Australia
- Work for the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker
- Grow and own your career path in insurance by working with top-tier mentors
- Open to part-time, full-time or fixed term applications
Are you a driven and self-motivated professional in workers compensation and/or injury management? Working at Lockton is an exciting chance to be a part of a vision and growth which leads to results. We genuinely care about our people by operating with a flat structure where anyone can raise ideas and think creatively. We encourage our associates to collaborate and for everyone to feel valued, whilst having some fun along the way. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, we have an excellent opportunity for someone to join us as a Claims & Injury Management Specialist in our People Solutions team.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting national and state-based clients with claims consulting, Return to Work and injury management
- Partnering with clients to offer effective outsourced Return to Work support services, advice and technical expertise
- Act as a subject matter expert for workers compensation and injury management for Lockton associates and our strategic partners
- Managing a portfolio of workers compensation clients
- Actively working with internal and external stakeholders on growth opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Drive, passion and a desire to make a difference
- To be able to think creatively and challenge the status quo
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
You will need the following experience and qualifications:
- Allied Health background (preferable) and at least 3 years of technical experience across workers compensation schemes and injury management
- Understanding of invoicing procedures and file management
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel for reporting
- An agile/hybrid work environment.
- A focus on training and development opportunities and mentoring program.
- Discounted corporate private health insurance and a free flu vaccination program.
- Salary Continuance insurance to protect you and your family in the event you suffer an illness or injury.
- Extra Paid Summer and winter day to focus on your wellness.
- Paid parental leave and volunteer leave.
- Opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and live.
- Access to an employee assistance program for coaching and counselling.
- The opportunity to get involved or participate in initiatives organised by our Wellness, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, and CSR Associate Resource Groups
Since our foundation in 1966, Lockton has grown to become the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker. As a privately-owned business with an entrepreneurial spirit, we trust associates to be the driver of decisions and influence what direction the business is heading. The Lockton company structure has produced a unique culture where we empower our Associates to take advantage of industry-first marketing technology and own their career path working with top-tier mentors and some of the best and brightest minds in the insurance industry. With a 98% client retention rate in Australia and leading expertise across insurance and risk management, we now have over 220 staff located in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Hobart, Adelaide, Auckland, Hamilton and Christchurch.
We provide risk and insurance advice to many of Australia’s largest financial and professional services firms.
To learn more about Lockton please visit: global.lockton.com
How to apply:
If you think you’d be a great fit, please click “apply” with a CV and detailed cover letter indicating why this job posting caught your attention and how your skills and experience are a fit for this role.
Lockton is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, ages, religions, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, LGBTIQ+ people, those with a disability, women and people with a cultural or linguistically diverse background
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as an Injury Management Specialist?
Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of claims management processes?
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
The information provided on this site is the entire information provided to us. SISA holds no additional information and enquiries should be made direct to the advertising party.
SISA has not interviewed or endorsed any individual whose details appear here. Organisations considering employing people listed on this site should not consider this information as any form of recommendation or supporting statement.
SISA has published job vacancy information as supplied by the relevant organisations. SISA is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of that information, and people considering applying for positions advertised on this site should ensure that they seek additional information direct from the advertising organisation.