Next Generation Occupational Medicine are specialists in occupational healthcare, early intervention and return to work. They are based at 2 locations, Salisbury and Rose Park and are open 9am to 5pm, and offer a full suite of Occupational Medicine Services including:
- Early Intervention and Return to Work
- Pre-employment Medical Examination
- Independent Medical Examination
- Fitness for Duty Assessment
- Second Opinion Medicine
- Permanent Impairment Assessment
- Workplace services including Flu vaccination, drug and alcohol testing etc
Over the last 10 years, they have been keeping our community's workforce safer, healthier and stronger, and helping injured workers in pain to recover better and faster. Their focus on health and wellbeing ultimately results in good work culture, engagement, performance and business growth.
Some of the benefits of using NGOM are:
- 60% of workers recover and return to normal duties after 1 week and 75% after 2 weeks
- More than 50% reduction in total average days off work
- Up to 50% faster return to normal duties
- Up to 40% reduction in claims costs in first year
Medico Legal Assessment Australia Pty Ltd
"A group of expert medical professionals providing independent examinations and comprehensive reports".
- A combined extensive knowledged of many years provided by Mr Robin Jackson, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Dr Christopher Oates, Occupational Physician
- WorkCover scheduled fees only
- Reports received within 5-7 working days
- Extensive court experience
- On-site assessments available
- Ground floor location with disabled access and on street parking
- Assessments also provided in Mt Gambier, Melbourne and Canberra
To discuss our services further or to make an appointment, please contact our office on 1800 461 215.
mlcoa - National Independent Medical Specialists
mlcoa is a leading provider of independent medical opinions in Australia. Covering every major medical specialty, our team has more than 30 years’ experience in delivering medical assessment services. Our specialists provide trusted, independent, and evidence-based opinions to inform decision making and enable the optimal management of your clients’ medical conditions.
We offer a range of solutions including:
- Independent medical examinations - involving an independent medical specialist from our highly regarded expert panel assessing a person to arrive at a clinical opinion about their injury or medical condition
- Health insights - when you need a tailored opinion to gain clarity about a complex case
- Fitness to work and risk assessments - to help manage any potential health concerns affecting an employee’s ability to perform in a safe and productive manner
- Telehealth - for clients with access needs or that are in a remote location
- Learning & development - a variety of educational events to assist in the upskilling and professional development of our customers via our webinars and in person sessions.
While mlcoa offers customers a range of established service offerings, we are proud of our focus on innovation through our dedicated Research and Innovation division and our partnerships with workplace rehabilitation providers, actuarial data analysis providers and employment services providers. These partnerships enable us to package services in a coordinated, effective, and timely manner.
To find out more about mlcoa’s solutions or to book a time to meet with us to discuss your needs, please contact Marissa Rimmer, Client Relationship Manager via:
P: 0455 684 755
To find out more about what we do, please click here.