Back Independent Medical Examiners
Dr David Marshall, MBBS; FRACS; FAORTHO
Dr Marshall has practiced Orthopaedic Surgery for over 30 years, with special interest in general and sports trauma, hip, knee and shoulder surgery, as well as the treatment and reporting of work related injuries.
Currrently he practices as a Consultant and is an accredited Assessor for:
- Independent Medical Assessments
- Permanent Impairment
- Road Trauma
- Workers Compensation
He is accredited according to the South Australian and New South Wales Guidelines in the assessment of:
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
Standard waiting time 5-7 days.
Urgent appointments can be arranged within 24 hours.
Contact for Appointments:
Level 2, 270 Wakefield Street
Adelaide, SA 5000
Phone: (08) 8236 4111
Fax: (08) 8236 4115
Fees: Standard WorkCover and Third Party Fees
Reports will be provided within 7 days.
Medico Legal Assessment Australia Pty Ltd
"A group of expert medical professionals providing independent examinations and comprehensive reports".
- A combined extensive knowledged of many years provided by Mr Robin Jackson, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Dr Christopher Oates, Occupational Physician
- WorkCover scheduled fees only
- Reports received within 5-7 working days
- Extensive court experience
- On-site assessments available
- Ground floor location with disabled access and on street parking
- Assessments also provided in Mt Gambier, Melbourne and Canberra
To discuss our services further or to make an appointment, please contact our office on 1800 461 215.
MLCOA - National Independent Medical Specialists
In a world of increasing medical and legislative complexity, mlcoa offers a portfolio of health management services designed to assist you in navigating this. We believe each opinion we offer must represent insightful and actionable medical advice. Regardless of the service selected, we are committed to delivering this to you through high quality, practical and evidence-based opinions. Regardless of what you require, we will work with you to ensure a seamless service and a positive experience for all stakeholders.
Our specialties include:
- Emergency Medicine
- General Surgery
- Occupational Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Paediatrics (across various specialities)
- Pain Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
To find out more about mlcoa’s services or to book time to meet with us to discuss your needs, please contact Lisa Horsfall in our SA office on 08 8212 9119 or email Lisa.Horsfall@mlcoa.com.au