EML is Australia’s work injury specialist: returning people to work has been our core business for 110 years. We’re Australian owned, with over 2,400 employees committed to helping people get their lives back.
As a mutual, our difference is our reinvestment of profits to fund tools and resources to help employers create safer workplaces. Since 2012, we have provided $73M to fund a range of programs, research and training.
Our services are designed to help improve return-to-work outcomes, reduce risk, contain costs and ease the burden of self-insurance administrative requirements. By developing a thorough understanding of your business, we optimise existing frameworks and creating tailored solutions that flex with businesses.
We provide individualised self-insurance plans that will deliver:
- Improved readiness through regulator pre-planning audits
- Compliant regulator reporting
- Improved worker outcomes via early interventions and considered claims management
- Purpose-built Information Technology platforms
- Outcome-driven work, health and safety programs
- Regulator-focused license and insurance consolidation services
- Specialist workers insurance labour hire solutions
- Business insights through performance & liability management monitoring
Whether you are about to start the self-insurance journey or simply want to enhance the performance of your existing plan, talk to EML today about tapping into our core business — so you can devote more time to your own.
For further information please contact Trent Churchill our Lead National Business Development Manager (0434754077; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Lawson Risk Management Services is a South Australian owned and operated enterprise. We’re the largest provider of service to the South Australian Self Insurance community with a loyal and growing customer base. We specialise in all things related to injury management and work health safety, including: end to end claims management support; accounts payable services; third party claims advocacy; injury management systems audits; work health and safety audits; claim file audits; self-insurance feasibility and transition; policy and procedure improvement; business process and system improvement; and, facilitation of tailored training programs.