Injury Management Advisor
Great opportunity to join GB in this brand new role utilising your Claims Management / Injury Management experience.
- Use your Allied Health expertise in a new industry
- Be part of a Company that truly values their people
- Flexible work options including RDO and 9 Day Fortnight
As an Injury Management Advisor, you will use your skills and expertise in the field of personal injury management to provide advice and assistance to claims staff to promote appropriate injury management and durable RTW outcomes relating to Worker’s Compensation claims.
This role will act in a coaching and mentoring capacity supporting the Operational Leaders in driving claims strategies where rehabilitation referral occurs, focusing on improved outcomes for all parties involved.
You will add value to Gallagher Bassett across the following:
- Providing specialist technical Injury Management assistance/advice to claims teams ensuring the delivery of a cost effective, professional and customer focused claims service including developing staff and implementing quality initiatives to drive performance, culture and staff retention;
- Working with our Return to Work Specialists (RTWS) and Return to Independence Specialists (RTIS), to improve the injury management capability of staff;
- Review and support decision making for complex treatment and surgery requirements as required;
- Work collaboratively with Team Managers, Technical Trainers and Return to Work Capability Managers across the business to ensure knowledge sharing is achieved;
- Reviewing and Assessing the proper use of rehab referrals, identifying where referrals are unnecessary or no longer value add for client outcomes;
- Critically analyse where rehab is being utilised to ensure it is driving the right outcome;
- Identify, develop and drive mechanism in which peer to peer discussions and group learning is implemented to remove complex return to work barriers
- Working with RTWS and RTIS to educate and advise employers, employer consultants and other stakeholders with updates regarding injury management strategies
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Tertiary qualifications within Allied Health or Personal Injury industry
- Work experience within the personal injury management or Workers Compensation industry
- Expertise in implementing relevant legislation as part of decision making within the insurance industry
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills and an aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
If you live our values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can not only offer you great career opportunities, but on a day to day you will experience the following:
- Attractive remuneration packaging
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards
- Employee assistance program for yourself and immediate family members
- Personal touches like weekly fruit bowls and birthday celebrations
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
A brief overview on GB:
Gallagher Bassett is Australia’s largest Third Party Administrator (TPA). Our focus is refreshingly simple: we manage insurance claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured corporations.
Gallagher Bassett (GB) has six offices in Australia located in Northern Territory, Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, employing over 1000 staff.
GB values its employees and offers a friendly, comfortable working environment that facilitates a Work and Life Balance!
If this sounds interesting to you – we want to connect!
Please contact Helen Wright, Talent Acquisition Partner on 08 8177 8441
WHS Officer – Permanent Part Time
Fullarton Lutheran Homes is a not for profit organisation and a leading Provider of Residential Aged Care in Adelaide located in the eastern suburbs. Fullarton Lutheran Homes delivers person- centred care to over 184 Residents according to the Philosophy and Christian Ethos of the Home.
The Home is looking for a Part Time WHS Officer with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the HR & WHS Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting WHS audits and Worksite Inspections, to ensure Audit Schedule is adhered to meeting organisational requirements.
- Assisting in creating Safe Work Procedures for new tasks with relevant stakeholders.
- Conducting Risk Assessments with relevant stakeholders.
- Update and maintain Chemical Registers and Safety Data Sheets.
- Providing effective WHS professional advice and assist with the day to day implementation of the WHS requirements.
- Monitoring the implementation of Safety Systems and recommend improvements.
- Conducting investigations into workplace incidents.
- Assisting with WHS policy and procedure review and ensure these are updated and effectively communicated within the workplace.
A current Police Clearance and Flu Vaccination is essential.
This is an entry level position and presents an exciting opportunity for those wishing to start their new career in WHS who hold a Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will work efficiently autonomously as well as in a team.
For further details on how to apply contact:
The information provided on this site is the entire information provided to us. SISA holds no additional information and enquiries should be made direct to the advertising party.
SISA has not interviewed or endorsed any individual whose details appear here. Organisations considering employing people listed on this site should not consider this information as any form of recommendation or supporting statement.
SISA has published job vacancy information as supplied by the relevant organisations. SISA is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of that information, and people considering applying for positions advertised on this site should ensure that they seek additional information direct from the advertising organisation.