Claims and return to work specialist
PeopleVision is a specialist Self-Insurance Consulting firm. We work with progressive businesses who are forward-thinking and recognise the need for best practice in all areas of people management: Injury & Claims Management, Work Health Safety and Human Resources.
We are seeking a claims and return to work specialist to join our team. If you like flexibility and variety, this could be the next opportunity for you. Not a standard claims management role, but one where you can learn, grow and embrace opportunities as a Workplace Consultant. Plus, you get to work with a great team and wonderful clients! If this sounds good to you, please apply!
Evaluator - Self Insurance - ReturnToWorkSA
The Insurer Regulation Team at RTWSA is responsible for regulating self-insured businesses and reviewing their performance to assess ongoing compliance with the Return to Work Act 2014. We are seeking an Evaluator who is highly skilled in injury management and work health and safety and has a sound knowledge of audit methodologies. You have exceptional communication skills and will actively contribute both individually and as a team player. You will work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to strengthen self-insurer performance and support the Return to Work Scheme.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and support to businesses on the legislative requirements for self-insurers
- Evaluate existing self-insurers against prescribed standards (involving audit scoping and planning, and desktop and site based audit activity)
- Undertake compliance reviews of terms and conditions applied to a self-insurer’s registration
- Contribute to education and support activities for self-insurers
- Actively participate in business improvement initiatives
The successful candidate will require:
- Excellent knowledge of injury management and WHS management systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of audit tools and methodologies
- Strong understanding of what it means to be a great regulator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate outcomes through clearly written reports
- Ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholders and businesses in different industries and build effective relationships
- Demonstrated personal leadership and high integrity
For more information and to apply, click here.
The information provided on this site is the entire information provided to us. SISA holds no additional information and enquiries should be made direct to the advertising party.
SISA has not interviewed or endorsed any individual whose details appear here. Organisations considering employing people listed on this site should not consider this information as any form of recommendation or supporting statement.
SISA has published job vacancy information as supplied by the relevant organisations. SISA is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of that information, and people considering applying for positions advertised on this site should ensure that they seek additional information direct from the advertising organisation.