Lawson Risk Management Services is a South Australian owned and operated enterprise. We’re the largest provider of service to the South Australian Self Insurance community with a loyal and growing customer base. We specialise in all things related to injury management and work health safety, including: end to end claims management support; accounts payable services; third party claims advocacy; injury management systems audits; work health and safety audits; claim file audits; self-insurance feasibility and transition; policy and procedure improvement; business process and system improvement; and, facilitation of tailored training programs.
For further information or advice please contact our Managing Director, Jared Simes or WHS Risk and Compliance Manager, Trudy McKechnie
mlcoa - National Independent Medical Specialists
mlcoa is a leading provider of independent medical opinions in Australia. Covering every major medical specialty, our team has more than 30 years’ experience in delivering medical assessment services. Our specialists provide trusted, independent, and evidence-based opinions to inform decision making and enable the optimal management of your clients’ medical conditions.
We offer a range of solutions including:
- Independent medical examinations - involving an independent medical specialist from our highly regarded expert panel assessing a person to arrive at a clinical opinion about their injury or medical condition
- Health insights - when you need a tailored opinion to gain clarity about a complex case
- Fitness to work and risk assessments - to help manage any potential health concerns affecting an employee’s ability to perform in a safe and productive manner
- Telehealth - for clients with access needs or that are in a remote location
- Learning & development - a variety of educational events to assist in the upskilling and professional development of our customers via our webinars and in person sessions.
While mlcoa offers customers a range of established service offerings, we are proud of our focus on innovation through our dedicated Research and Innovation division and our partnerships with workplace rehabilitation providers, actuarial data analysis providers and employment services providers. These partnerships enable us to package services in a coordinated, effective, and timely manner.
To find out more about mlcoa’s solutions or to book a time to meet with us to discuss your needs, please contact Marissa Rimmer, Client Relationship Manager via:
P: 0401 273 733
To find out more about what we do, please click here.