One Stop Shop for Occupational Health Services
Corporate Health Group (CHG) offers clients a totally integrated approach to injury prevention, injury management and health promotion in the workplace. CHG and our Work Health Clinics provide the following services:
• Pre Employment Medicals
• Functional Capacity Evaluation and Assessment
• Statutory Medical Assessments
• Injury Management
• Casualty Treatment for a diverse range of injuries
• Physiotherapy including gymnasium and hydrotherapy
• Rehabilitation Consultancy
• Constant case review between treating doctors and physios to ensure return to work objectives are met
• Vaccination programs, such as influenza, Hepatitis A & B, Q-Fever
• Audiology Services
• Psychological intervention such as Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Critical Incident Debrief (CID)
• Executive Health Evaluations
• Employee Health Assessments
• Workplace Education Programs
Konekt is a publicly listed Australian company and the largest private sector provider of workplace health solutions.
Konekt operates in every state and territory within Australia, with over 40 branches and 400 staff nationally. With offices in all capital cities and extensive regional centre coverage throughout Australia, Konekt has the expertise and reach to service large national organisations with multi-site needs.
Konekt provide a holistic approach to managing workplace health solutions through an innovative and tailored approach with the sole aim of reducing costs, improving processes and removing inefficiencies.
Konekt manages all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including:
• finding the right person – physically and psychologically
• keeping them safe and well
• responding to an incident
• returning the individual to the workplace
• redeploying if unable to return to their usual workplace
Leveraging off our integrated service model, Konekt provides our large corporate clients a seamless interface for managing workplace health across the entire employee lifecycle. By doing so we ensure the individual is safe and productive and the employer is profitable and productive.
Konekt specialises in the following service areas:
Occupational Health and Safety Services
Job Placement Services
Containment of Workers’ Compensation costs and OHS liability
Konekt Contact Details
Ph: 08 8130 0222
Next Generation Occupation Medicine would like to advise that as of next Monday 7th September 2020, Next Gen Doctors (including Dr Kar) will begin consulting at :
4/42 Commercial Road (Krishnan Medical Centre) Salisbury SA 5018.
Our consulting times are 9 to 5, Monday to Friday.
I will be available to take on brand new injuries, Second Opinion Medicine referrals as well as GP referrals for ongoing management, and I will be working with the team of Next Gen GPs to support your injured workers in the northern region.
We will continue to consult at Rose Park as per usual providing the same services as Salisbury together with Independent Medical Examinations, Fitness for Duty and Permanent Impairment Assessments. We have extended our services to include pre-employment medicals and functional capacity evaluations”
Procare is a nationally approved return to work and workplace rehabilitation provider, with over 200 return to work and allied health experts across Australia. We have a proven track record delivering tailored and effective services to promote recovery and maximise health and return to work outcomes.
We offer a full scope of rehabilitation services, including:
- Early Intervention programs to quickly address and manage injuries, including ergonomic assessments, psychological support and tailored Early Intervention Programs;
- Resilience and tailored Psychological services, by our expert team including registered psychologists;
- Same and New Employer return to work programs, facilitating return to pre-injury duties or new suitable employment;
- Functional and vocational assessments, to facilitate identification of capacity and suitable employment;
- Career transition, coaching & job seeking, to facilitate real and meaningful return to new suitable employment;
- Tailored wellness programs to prevent injury, building healthy and productive workplaces;
- Bespoke employer services including Job Dictionaries, Pre-Employment Assessments, Training, Outsourced Return to Work Coordination and Online Injury Management solutions.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Nathan McLeod - South Australian Account Manager
0499 118 928 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | email@example.com