WorkCover SA has launched the Recovery and Return to Work Awards 2008.
Now in its second year, the Recovery and Return to Work Awards recognise the outstanding efforts of South Australians injured at work, and those helping injured workers, to recover and get back to work. As you will recall, SISA members achieved great results in the 2007 Awards. These awards are a great opportunity to showcase the quality of practice demonstrated by SISA members.
Workers, employers, health and vocational rehabilitation service providers and case managers are encouraged to enter.
Nominations are now open and WorkCover is seeking nominations for all categories:
- Worker achievement award
- Employer excellence award (small to medium)
- Employer excellence award (large)
- Employer excellence award (self-insured)
- Service provider achievement award (individual)
- Service provider achievement award (organisation)
- Case manager excellence award.
Entries must be received by 5:00pm 18 July 2008. Late submissions will not be accepted. Visit the WorkCover website for further information and documentation.