Bullying, harassment or discrimination can cause significant psychosocial risk leading to a deterioration of a workers’ mental health. The effects of bullying on a worker vary according to the nature of the bullying behaviour, but may include:
- Stress, anxiety or sleep disturbance
- Mental health issues such as depression, lowered self-esteem
- Reduced quality of family and home life
- Increased absenteeism and staff turnover
- Reduced work performance
Completing our Workplace Respect self-paced online course will give you:
- Clarity around the definitions of bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace
- Tools to effectively manage bullying and harassment
- A legal perspective of how laws can protect you, and more!
For more information on the course and enrolment details, please click here.