Tuesday 19 January 2021
Earlier this month, the World Economic Forum released an Ipsos survey of the key mental health effects of COVID-19 on employees. Australia was one of 28 countries that participated in the survey.
The survey found that globally:
- COVID-19 prompted about 30% of employed adults to take a leave of absence
- 56% experienced increased anxiety around job security
- 55% found changes in work routines and organization stressful
- Almost half of all surveyed felt lonely or isolated when working from home
- More than 40% said their productivity fell and it was hard to get work done at home
Click here to access the WEF article.
Click here to download the Ipsos survey