Wednesday 5 June 2013
Return to Work Matters is an online resource for Injury and Case Management professionals, providing 24 hour access for your team members throughout Australia.
The website’s library of over 3,000 articles is regularly updated with best practice guides, research articles, webinars, training forums and workplace templates.
The site is designed to support experienced case managers within self insured employers with ongoing professional development at cost-effective rates. And to assist staff who may be responsible for return to work who have less training and experience.
- Webinars, training tools and learning programs for your teams
- A weekly newsletters includes Research Summaries and Workplace Practical Guides to improve the health and wellbeing of your team members
- An Injury and Case Management handbook for frontline staff with less case management experience
- Articles that support broad thinking in return to work strategies, and approaches that can help improve return to work outcomes
- Material that can be used to influence others, eg the treating health practitioner
- Updates on industry trends, changes and challenges, using case examples relevant to Self Insurers
- Practical templates and tools to support your company’s Injury Management requirements
- Research to assist managers to assess and review appropriate Employee Assistance Tools for your organization
- Practical Guides to manage workplace absenteeism Well-Being Program overviews and guides to develop
Individual Premium Membership starts from $180 per person per annum, with Corporate Membership for your entire team across Australia costing less than $10 per person per annum for 300 staff.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR SELF INSURERS
Register your company for Corporate or Group Membership before June 30th 2013 for 10% DISCOUNT