Procare is an integrated insurance solutions provider of health & wellbeing, insurance and risk solutions. We’re here to help.
Established in SA since 2015, our growing and experienced team works in partnership to deliver results and self-insurance solutions for SISA members. We focus on innovation and high value outcomes, whilst retaining a small company feel – flexibility, commitment and genuine customer service. We value each and every customer. Since our start-up in 1998, we’ve grown to become a national provider with over 200 consultants nationwide, operating at over 45 locations in every State and Territory.
Our services include:
- Health, Wellbeing and Injury Management
- Claims and Risk
- Loss Adjusting
- Training (RTO)
- Online Solutions
We offer a full scope of injury management services, including:
- Early Intervention programs to quickly address and manage injuries, including ergonomic assessments, psychological support and tailored Early Intervention Programs;
- Resilience and tailored Psychological services, by our expert team including registered psychologists;
- Same and New Employer return to work programs, facilitating return to pre-injury duties or new suitable employment;
- Functional and vocational assessments, to facilitate identification of capacity and suitable employment;
- Career transition, coaching & job seeking, to facilitate real and meaningful return to new suitable employment;
- Tailored wellness programs to prevent injury, building healthy and productive workplaces;
- Bespoke employer services including Job Dictionaries, Pre-Employment Assessments, Training, Outsourced Return to Work Coordination and Online Injury Management solutions.
Procare is also a leading provider of national insurance investigation services and solutions. We provide the full suite of traditional investigative services including factual investigations, surveillance and desktop investigations; as well as other ancillary services including forensic accounting, AWE/PIAWE investigations & crime/fraud investigations. Procare takes a holistic approach to the investigative process and has developed a number of innovative services including:
- Static Surveillance
- Factual/Mediation Hybrid
Procare has a dedicated team of full-time investigators and management in our Adelaide office. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss your investigation needs.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Nathan McLeod - South Australian Account Manager
0499 118 928 | email@example.com
Alex Grigg - General Manager, Southern States
0411 148 244 | firstname.lastname@example.org
James Brosnan - National Relationship Manager (Investigations)
0416820639 | email@example.com
Any referrals may be forwarded to: