Back RRTWC Training
These courses are designed to provide participants with skills and knowledge in the management of workplace injuries. Participants are assisted in developing or consolidating key skills, strategies
and knowledge essential to working as return to work coordinator.
Features of the Rehab and RTW Coordinator Training
The three day course is compulsory for employers under the SA WorkCover Authority Worker’s Compensation scheme who employ more than 30 employees (part-time or fulltime) and have an industry levy greater than 4.5%.
The one day course is available for employers with an industry levy less than 4.5%.
The courses cover the following:
- Workers’ Compensation Scheme overview
- Review of injury Management strategies
- Occupational and Risk Management Programs
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Consultation with nominated stakeholders
- Injured Worker benefits
- Return to Work Plans and Workplace Assessments
- Medical Terminology
The courses involve practical exercises and evaluation of case studies, which require active participation from attendees.
Benefits of choosing The Recovre Group
- National provider of occupational rehabilitation and OH&S consultancy services with over 30 offices, across all states and territories.
- Registered Training Organisation.
- Trainers have qualifications and experience in return to work and Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment.
- High quality resources and training tools, including a comprehensive manual.
- Excellent customer service.
- Certificate of attendance.
These courses are endorsed by WorkCover SA.
Relevant legislation and related material
Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986 and amendments.
Cost of the training
Three Day Course $600 (excl. GST) Per Participant
One Day Course $250 (excl. GST) Per Participant
Who should attend?
RTW Coordinators or Human Resource Administrators whomanage the return to work process.
1 Greenhill Road, Wayville
1/41 Gawler Street, Mount Barker
For bookings or more information please call Denise Spyropoulos on 08 7421 1766 or email
1 Greenhill Rd Wayville
Contact – Barb Schiller 7421 1777
Visit us at www.recovre.com.au.
Identify, access and understand relevant / current legislation governing Workers Compensation in South Australia, particularly regarding employers requirements relating to workplace based rehabilitation and return to work coordination. As you progress through this training you will build a sound knowledge in the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1986 within which an organisation must operate.
Click here for RRTWC 2 day course schedule.