As a skilled, very experienced and effective claims manager, I investigate each claim according to its nature and severity and identify more complex, potentially long term claims which include analysis and data interpretation. Include things such as age of the worker, physical and mental condition, nature of pre-injury duties, and age of the claim without a successful return to work and so on.
Among my attributes:
- Excellent grasp of relevant legislation and its application
- Good communicator
- Good listener
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with all age groups
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
Contact SISA for a copy of Joanne's resume
As a freelance consultant I have a personal commitment to providing a high level of integrity, excellence and customer service. My main objective is to assist businesses to achieve excellence in injury management and improved return to work outcomes, and by achieving cost-effective and equitable solutions.
- Strong work ethic with a high standard of professionalism, confidentiality and attention to detail.
- An excellent oral and written communicator with the ability to build relationships and achieve outcomes.
- Proven ability to case manage a large portfolio of complex workers compensation claims to achieve sustainable outcomes.
- Willing to take on responsibility, lead by example and mentor others.
- A lateral thinker with a common sense approach with demonstrate ability to identify underlying issues, draw conclusions, problem solve and formulate effective claim strategies.
- Critical analysis skills with the ability to methodically analyse and report on complex situations.
- Experienced in high level and extremely complex negotiations with extensive experience in conflict resolution and an ability to achieve outcomes acceptable to the parties.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, and able to meet strict and changing deadlines.
- Well-developed written and research skills including risk and liability assessment.
- Adaptable and self-motivated with demonstrated leadership ability to develop policies, guidelines, procedures in collaboration with others to respond to rapid change.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
Contact SISA for a copy of Sally's resume.
There are currently no people available.
The information provided on this site is the entire information provided to us. SISA holds no additional information and enquiries should be made direct to the advertising party.
SISA has not interviewed or endorsed any individual whose details appear here. Organisations considering employing people listed on this site should not consider this information as any form of recommendation or supporting statement.
SISA has published job vacancy information as supplied by the relevant organisations. SISA is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of that information, and people considering applying for positions advertised on this site should ensure that they seek additional information direct from the advertising organisation.