Back Independent Medical Examiners
Dr David Marshall, MBBS; FRACS; FAORTHO
Dr Marshall has practiced Orthopaedic Surgery for over 30 years, with special interest in general and sports trauma, hip, knee and shoulder surgery, as well as the treatment and reporting of work related injuries.
Currrently he practices as a Consultant and is an accredited Assessor for:
- Independent Medical Assessments
- Permanent Impairment
- Road Trauma
- Workers Compensation
He is accredited according to the South Australian and New South Wales Guidelines in the assessment of:
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
Standard waiting time 5-7 days.
Urgent appointments can be arranged within 24 hours.
Contact for Appointments:
Level 2, 270 Wakefield Street
Adelaide, SA 5000
Phone: (08) 8236 4111
Fax: (08) 8236 4115
Fees: Standard WorkCover and Third Party Fees
Reports will be provided within 7 days.
Medico Legal Assessment Australia Pty Ltd
"A group of expert medical professionals providing independent examinations and comprehensive reports".
- A combined extensive knowledged of many years provided by Mr Robin Jackson, Orthopaedic Surgeon and Dr Christopher Oates, Occupational Physician
- WorkCover scheduled fees only
- Reports received within 5-7 working days
- Extensive court experience
- On-site assessments available
- Ground floor location with disabled access and on street parking
- Assessments also provided in Mt Gambier, Melbourne and Canberra
To discuss our services further or to make an appointment, please contact our office on 1800 461 215.
MLCOA - National Independent Medical Specialists
mlcoa is a national provider of independent medical examinations with over 25 years experience across Australia. We have a panel of more than 250 medical specialists across a wide variety of disciplines that are highly skilled and experienced in the provision of independent medical opinions.
We have offices located in all capital cities and a number of regional centres. Our established global partnerships enable us to arrange bookings on a global level in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
Our specialties include:
- General medicine
- Occupational medicine
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
We service employers, supervisors, HR managers and legal providers over a broad range of industries including:
- Life and Disability insurance agencies
- Workers compensation authorities
- Motor vehicle accident authorities
- Government departments (Federal, State and Local)
- Employers (state and national)
- Legal firms.
To make a booking contact our SA office on 8212 9119.
For a time to meet with us and discuss your needs and how we can help you, please email Eleni Labadas