Back Mental Health Training
We provide training to organisations, informing employees about prevention of mental health injuries and illnesses, as well as training in mental health first aid,and wellbeing and resilience.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the initial assistance given to an individual with a mental health problem before medical treatment can be obtained. It is the help provided to an individual developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis. The first aid is given until appropriate professional treatment is received or until the crisis resolves. Delivered by nb&a group's accredited Master MHFA Instructor, this course aims to educate participants on the signs and symptons of mental health problems or a mental health crisis, where and how to get help and what sort of help has been shown by research to be effective.
- Workforce Wellbeing and Resilience Training teaches participamts a set of resources and skills that promote effective problem solving, adaptability, positive coping, self regulation and social support. The course focuses on:
- components of PERMA+ (Positive emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment plus Optimism, Resilience, Physical Activity, Nutrition and Sleep), which serve as the building blocks for wellbeing
- research behind building resilience with interactive activities
- concrete research-based resilience building skills which participants can begin using immediately.
Contact us for more information or to schedule training for your organisation.