Using this website
You must read and agree to these conditions before making any other use of the site. If you do not agree to these conditions, you must not use the site. By making use of the site, you accept and agree to be bound by these conditions.
These conditions apply to all use of the site including use of any sections which are subject to additional specific conditions. Your use of any section of the site which is subject to specific conditions, is subject to your prior acceptance of those specific conditions.
Warranties/accuracy of data
SISA's website provides information on an 'as is' basis. Subject to any non-excludable rights, all express or implied conditions or warranties of any kind (including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from contamination by computer viruses and non-infringement of proprietary rights) are excluded.
Although information prepared and acknowledged by SISA has been produced and processed from sources believed to be reliable, subject to any non-excludable rights no express or implied warranty is made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, currency, suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any information.
Use of the information and data contained on the SISA web site, including linkages, on these pages is at your sole risk.
The information contained on or linked to this web site is general information. Nothing on this site is or purports to be advice. You should not rely on any information on or linked to this web site. If you need advice, you should seek personal professional advice based on your own circumstances.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice.
SISA, its members, officers and employees:
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site;
- Make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked site into another language;
- Accept no liability for any use of the said information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data);
- Make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose;
- Make no warranties that the said information and data is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination;
- Do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site except where stated;
- Do not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on sites linked from or to this site;
- Do not make any warranties or representations that material on other web sites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world;
- Do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites by linking this site to those other sites; and
- Accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data, occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use, or any site linked to this site.
This disclaimer applies to both isolated and aggregate uses of the information. If you find any errors or omissions, please report them to SISA.
Subject to any non-excludable rights, use of the site is entirely at your own risk. In no event will SISA be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, punitive, special, consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of the site, or arising from your purchase or inability to purchase any goods or services promoted on the site, whether based on contract, tort, statute, common law, equity or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Without limitation, this exclusion of liability applies to any damages or injury, including but not limited to those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of any material.
If circumstances arise where you are entitled to claim damages from SISA notwithstanding the provisions of these conditions (for example, pursuant to any non-excludable rights), SISA's liability to you for the aggregate of such claims (regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim from SISA) is limited to the provision of the information, products or services again or payment of the cost of providing the information, products or services again (at SISA's election).
You must indemnify SISA and the hosts, operators, developers of and contributors to the site and keep each of them indemnified against all claims, liabilities, expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor-client basis) or losses that may be made against or sustained by any of them arising from your breach of these conditions or otherwise howsoever from or in connection with your use of the site.
Third party material
The site may include content or references supplied by users or other third parties ('third party material'). SISA does not monitor and accepts no liability for third party material.
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information contained in third party material, is the responsibility of the respective author(s), distributor(s) or providers of that third party material.
SISA makes no representation and gives no endorsement of the accuracy, adequacy, currency, suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the content of any third party material or the identity, knowledge or qualifications of any third party material provider.
Your access to and reliance on third party material is entirely at your own risk.
References in third party material to any specific products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its sponsorship, endorsement or recommendation by SISA, and such references shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Links to third party websites
Links to third party websites from the site are provided solely as a convenience to you. SISA makes no representation as to the intellectual property rights of any material available on the linked third party websites and accepts no responsibility for any broken or redirected links.
The presence of such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked third party website or its content.
SISA does not review and monitor any linked third party web sites and neither the Corporation nor its contributors are responsible for the contents, accuracy, adequacy, currency, suitability, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of any material on any third party website.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites. Your access to and reliance on any third party web site is entirely at your own risk.