Back Ergonomic Services
The office is an injury prone environment contributing to injuries which cost over $34 Billion every year*. Every business can benefit from an Ergonomic Assessment. Under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, both employers and their staff have a responsibility to comply with workplace safety. Office Ergonomic Assessments can be used as part of an overall OH&S management strategy to ensure all legal obligations are met.
Office Ergonomic Assessments with The Recovre Group focus on correct ergonomic workstation set up, in accordance with best practice techniques to minimise the risk of injury whilst improving productivity.
- Fast, non-obtrusive evaluation of the physical configuration of the work area with recommendations to improve ergonomic suitability.
- Raised awareness of risk factors commonly associated with office workstations.
- Adjustment of workstation components including chair, desk, keyboard, monitor, document holder, foot rest and lighting, to suit specific needs.
- Minimising risk of injury through education on preventative work practices including simple stretching regimes and taking allocated breaks.
- Raise awareness of the consequence of injury and staff responsibilities in relation to ergonomics and their own health and safety.
- Meet your legal obligations while maximising staff efficiency.
- Eliminate unnecessary Workers Compensation Claims.
- Building a positive culture of care within the organisation.
Recovre offers a comprehensive range of injury management services built upon a foundation of commitment, integrity, understanding of the marketplace and professional delivery. Contact us now for more information.
For all your office ergonomic needs or to book an appointment, contact Recovre Adelaide
1 Greenhill Rd Wayville – Barb Schiller 7421 1777
Visit us at www.recovre.com.au
*National Health and Safety Commission 2004.