Tuesday 10 May 2016
Seminar / Conference
The Adelaide Oval, Cathedral Room, War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide
The Konekt Market Report is the most comprehensive review of return to work (RTW) cases in Australia. The third volume outlines seven years of rehabilitation outcomes, analysing more than 130,000 referrals.
This year the spotlight is on work-related mental health conditions and their increasing prevalence in the workplace. Work-related psychological injuries and mental health conditions cost the Australian community more than $14 billion a year.
It’s an important issue and the report specifically looks at:
- The cost of mental health conditions
- Benefits of creating a mentally healthy workplace
- Key actions for creating a mentally healthy workplace
- Risk factors
- Managing mental health issues in the workplace
- Achieving best outcomes for mental health compensation claims
Our guest presenter, clinical and organisational psychologist Dr Peter Cotton, will discuss the management of mental health conditions in the workplace. This will be followed by a panel discussion by a number of employers and experts who will talk about their experiences of creating mentally healthy workplaces.