Monday 16 May 2016 to Tuesday 17 May 2016
Seminar / Conference
Stamford Plaza Hotel, North Terrace Adelaide
Get clued up on the very latest Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) guidelines and remain compliant in all areas of your business, at the Safety Institute of Australia’s annual South Australian Safety Symposium 2016.
Featuring over 25 expert presenters, this two day, C-level forum will cover virtually every aspect of WHS, including transitional legislation, psychological health, healthy workplaces and priority disorders.
And now, the Safety Institute of Australia is pleased to announce three more expert speakers on the line-up:
SafeWork SA are the key WHS regulatory body for South Australia. Executive Director, Marie Boland, will be talking about the most current WHS guidelines and how to deal with the changing face of work.
Minister for Ageing for SA, Hon Zoe Bettison MP, will discuss the protection of an ageing workforce and what the Local Government are doing to support them.
South Australian Health & Medical Research Institute's Director, Gabrielle Kelly will be speaking alongside Paul Ploenges, highlighting PCBU obligations and the importance of informed policy writing.
Gallagher-Bassett – Australia’s largest third party claims administrator now also join Corrs Chambers Westgarth as a Gold sponsor for the Symposium.
SEE PRESENTATIONS FROM :
- David Clarke, CEO, Safety Institute of Australia
- Dr. Amanda Allisey, WHS Risk Advisor, Deloitte
- Dr. Tori Wade, Clinical Director of eHealth and Telehealth Unit, Adelaide Unicare
- Craig Schopp, Director and Principal Consultant, Choose Safety
- Kevin St Mart, Workplace Engagement Manager, Beyond Blue
- Dr Moira Jenkins, Chief HR Consultant, Aboto
- Karl Luke, Partner, Thomson Greer Employment Lawyers
- Prof Ian Olver, Director, Sansom Institute and previous CEO, Cancer Council
- Rebecca Parton, Rehabilitation Manager, ComCare
- Dr Phil Tideman, Clinical Director, Cardiology and the Integrated Cardiovascular Clinical Network