Wednesday 11 November 2015
Seminar / Conference
ASC Training & Development Level 4, 144 North Terrace (My Budget Building)
This one day event highlights how organisations and managers can become more equipped to manage employees who have experienced a psychological injury, a traumatic event or some other form of emotional breakdown.
Our speakers include
- Jane Abdilla, Welfare Coordinator, SAFECOM
- Luke Broomhall & Samantha Young, Directors,Broomhall Young Psychology
- Kathryn McEwen, Director Organisational Psychologist and Executive Coach, Psychology at Work
- Will Snow, Senior Associate, Finlaysons Lawyers
- Alex Dickinson, Learning & Development Consultant ASC Training & Development
In addition, this event will focus on how to address mental and emotional wellbeing in a multi-generational workforce. In particular, how to work with individuals who are uncomfortable talking about their own mental health will be addressed.
All enquiries to ASC Training & Development (08) 8410 2627. Download the brochure for details on how to register.