Tuesday 22 September 2015
Seminar / Conference
CMR Personnel, 251 Richmond Road, RICHMOND SA
This 3 hour workshop, run in partnership with Sane Australia, will provide participants with appropriate information on mental illness and training to recognise the early warning signs and the appropriate skills for early intervention.
The workshop will cover:
- Prevalence of mental illness
- What is mental illness? -understanding the different types, symptoms and treatments
- Understanding and recognising symptoms
- How to help within the boundaries of your role at work
- Common workplace situations and helpful responses -what to do as opposed to what not to do
- Information and skills on managing an employee who is living with a mental illness
- How to stay well at work
Click here for more information on how to register.