Wednesday 25 March 2015
Seminar / Conference
Senior Executive Business Forum (2 hrs and Free of Charge).
- Are you currently planning your 2015 (and beyond) workplace mental health related activities and determining what to do, where to start and how to maximise program outcomes?
- Do you understand the specific ‘business case’ for positive workplace mental health, psychosocial risk factors and drivers for psychological health for your organisation?
- Have you recently implemented workplace mental health initiatives and want to determine your likely ROI, evaluate program effectiveness or ascertain what you can do next to ensure the sustainability and success of your program?
- Are you looking to move from awareness, diagnosis and/or community based mental health programs to more systemic, higher impact strategic approaches?
CommuniCorp’s team of senior psychologist have been working to achieve positive outcomes for corporate clients in this area for over a decade, drawing on and defining best practice approaches internationally. These highly applied sessions are based on our real world experience and will enable executives to make an informed assessment of what they already have in place, what they can leverage from, and what capabilities/action points can be developed in-house. Participants will also receive access to practical checklists and strategy guides, as well as a wealth of practical information on:
- The practicalities of Psychologically Safe and Healthy Workplaces (PS&HW)
- System, policy and procedural considerations
- Determining organisational specific ‘business cases’, psychosocial hazards and priority areas – action, strategies and tools
- Roles and responsibilities – introduction to Necessary and Sufficient Skills Gap Analysis
- Determining program effectiveness - what, how and when to measure and what to expect
This seminar is designed for senior HR/WHS executives with strategic/operational responsibility for psychological health related initiatives from larger organisations (300+ FTE staff). The content, methodologies and activities/action points within the session are typically only applicable for those with strategic HR and WHS oversight in this area and not applicable to those in Injury Management/Rehabilitation/RTW roles.
Click here for further information.
All enquiries must be directed to Communicorp using the details provided on the brochure.