We provide training to organisations, informing employees about prevention of mental health injuries and illnesses, as well as training in mental health first aid, and wellbeing and resilience.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is the initial assistance given to an individual with a mental health problem before medical treatment can be obtained. It is the help provided to an individual developing a mental health problem or in a mental health crisis. The first aid is given until appropriate professional treatment is received or until the crisis resolves. Delivered by nb&a group's accredited Master MHFA Instructor, this course aims to educate participants on the signs and symptons of mental health problems or a mental health crisis, where and how to get help and what sort of help has been shown by research to be effective.
- Workforce Wellbeing and Resilience Training teaches participamts a set of resources and skills that promote effective problem solving, adaptability, positive coping, self regulation and social support. The course focuses on:
- components of PERMA+ (Positive emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Accomplishment plus Optimism, Resilience, Physical Activity, Nutrition and Sleep), which serve as the building blocks for wellbeing
- research behind building resilience with interactive activities
- concrete research-based resilience building skills which participants can begin using immediately.
Contact us for more information or to schedule training for your organisation.