Back BYP Customised Training, Seminars & Workshops
Broomhall Young Psychology (BYP) is a psychological services consultancy, formed in 2006 based in Kent Town, Adelaide. Our reason for existing is to make people Think, Feel and Perform Better both at work and in their personal lives to realise their potential. Everything BYP does is about helping people fulfill their potential, whatever their level, thereby enhancing the organisation’s performance.
BYP has developed a suite of training workshops that offer participants a unique blend of psychological theory, practical strategies and individual learning outcomes. Designed and delivered by highly experienced Psychologists with significant commercial experience, the workshops transcend traditional training courses to deliver complex, important material in understandable and actionable formats.
BYP current delivers the following training programs:
- Wellbeing At Work (Employees)
- Difficult Conversations - managing mental health issues in the Workplace (Managers)
- Difficult Conversations - managing difficult personalities in the Workplace (Managers)
- “The Cost of Caring” - Vicarious Trauma and Burnout
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Dealing with Difficult Client Behaviour
- Women in Leadership
- “Aspiring Women” – Self Development Workshop
- Bullying and Harassment
- Assertiveness and Effective Communication Skills (Employees)
- Communication Skills for Leaders
- Positive Psychology at Work (PERMA+)
- Transformational Leadership
- Change Ready
- Dealing with Job Loss and Uncertainty
- Stress Management and Resilience
- “Maximum Impact” – Presentation Skills for Executives
To discuss your organisational needs or for a quote for customised training, please email Luke Broomhall firstname.lastname@example.org or Samantha Young email@example.com or call 1300 277 924.
Click here for upcoming workshops