The election of the 2008-09 SISA Executive Committee was held on Friday 19 September 2008 at the SISA Annual General Meeting. 7 of the 12 Committee positions were open, and 8 nominations were received.
The 2008-09 Committee is:
- Steve Standen (ABB Grain)
- Steve Griffiths (OneSteel, elected for a further term)
- Di Routledge (Hills Industries, elected for a further term)
- Rob Edwards (LGAWCS)
- Trish Bowe (Public Sector Workforce Division)
- Julianne Flower (Dept of Health)
- John Sargaison (Santos, new member)
- Linda Bogdanov (Electrolux, new member)
- Stephen Thomas (ASC Shipbuilding, new member)
- Glyn Williams (Southern Cross Care, new member)
- Lee Anne Folkers (Bank SA)
- Sean Bourke (Woolworths, new member)
Congratulations to the newly elected members of the SISA Executive Committee.