Thursday 11 August 2016
Seminar / Conference
The Lion Hotel, 161 Melbourne Street, North Adelaide
Do you want to:
- Understand the difference between "annoying" and a personality disorder?
- Resolve workplace conflict effectively and inline with best practice?
- Have a better understanding of your own personality and how you react to others?
- Do you want to improve productivity and team cohesion in your workplace?
This workshop will address:
- Personality theory
- Review of problematic personality types and behaviours
- Obligations and boundaries of Managers and Employers
- 4 step difficult conversation process
- Specific strategies to address difficult types of behaviours
Click here to learn more and register.